[ale] OT but IT related question regarding certifications

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:49:17 EDT 2010

I'm currently unemployed and looking into getting some new
certifications to help me get a new job.

I currently only have CompTIA A+ certification.

I was thinking about getting CompTIA Linux+ or CompTIA Network+
certifications.

Are these worth getting or would there be a better certification for me
to get.

I don't have a lot of money to work with as my unemployment check only
goes so far so I want to make sure whatever I get is worth getting and
will help me get a new job soon.

--
Van Loggins, A+

678-316-0136