[ale] [ALE] OT -- C# or C++ SME needed.

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:03:41 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Richard Faulkner <rfaulkner at 34thprs.org> wrote:
> I may have a solution.  Can you specify in more detail what you're
> looking for and I'll send it his way.
>

> On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 13:13 -0400, Chuck Payne wrote:
>> Guys,
>>
>> Hey can you tell me a place I can find someone that know C++ or C#, I
>> am currently in Baku, Azeribiajan. My brother-in-law works with a
>> company that has a online gaming server that have a major issue with
>> core program. He asked me to help, but I am only script in BASH. So if
>> anyone knows a list or knows a person that like to make a little extra
>> money. Please reach out to me.

Richard,

Thanks for the quick reply, this is my brother-in-law e-mail address
mmikayil at yahoo.com, they are having issues with a private game server
that runs World of Warcraft. He says that the issue is with the core
engine. I have cc him on to it.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.