[ale] OT, Change of Subject

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:10:15 EDT 2010

OK, hows this for more dirt on the Climategate crowd:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/24/climategate_oxburgh_globe/

I never cease to be amazed at the poor communication skills possessed by
some of the more intelligent people I know.

This diatribe has continued well past the point of "Ooops. My bad on the
word choice." and "Ooops. I was rude in the accusation."

Maybe I should turn on the moderator bit.

Nah. Then I get yelled at for censoring things.

CALLING ALL NERDS!!! CALM DOWN AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT!!!
James P. Kinney III