[ale] OT: Security code on Credit/Debit cards revisited

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Mar 24 01:48:27 EDT 2010

On 03/24/2010 01:30 AM, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> Disagree.  I don't like mexican food.  I am prejudiced against
> trying new Mexican food.  That does*not*  make me a racist.  I don't
> like Mexican cultural.  Again, that makes me prejudicial against some
> cultural practices in Mexico but does not make me a racist.

Wow.  That's the worst argument I've seen in days.  The quote that
spawned this whole thing has nothing to do with *food*.  "We pay cash at
restaurants especially ones of certain nationalities."  With the context
being about debit/credit cards, we are clearly talking about people and
making the insinuation that "certain nationalities" are more trustworthy
and honest than others.

> I hate Mexicans makes me a racists at worst, a Nationalist at best.

Only in the sense that Hoffer discussed.

Nice red herring post.

	--- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                                    ☎ (404) 492-6475