[ale] marietta ALE meetings: update

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Mar 22 16:03:25 EDT 2010

The Cobb libraries use strict http proxy. Not good for anything but web browsing on standard ports.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:19:27 -0400, "Damon L. Chesser" <damon at damtek.com>
> accessibility.  You have to have a place for people to park.
>
> Connectivity, no so much, but a projector and at lest a white wall would
> be best.
>
> size, ehhh, again not so much as long as 20 to 30 people can show up.
> That rules out my living room (as does parking and lack of a projector).
>
> No word yet on a TIME. What a PITA to rope this in.  I am wondering if a
> public library would not suffice.  It would be easier to schedule.

I was thinking about hitting up a few of my local Marietta vendors and/or
business partners.  A library didn't even cross my mind and is a great
idea.  Here's the online form for the Cobb County Public Library (Downtown
Marietta):  http://www.cobbcat.org/meetingrm_app.htm

After the meeting, Johnnie MacCracken's Irish Pub is within walking
distance on the Marietta Square!  Bonus!

-Ken