[ale] IPv6 vs IPv4 (was: uptime)

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Mar 18 12:16:31 EDT 2010

http://www.wittsend.com/
Witt's End website

Thanks for the tip...will read IPv6 w/interest.  It was just starting to hit the streets back when I was an instructor in DC.  That I remember gov't agencies had to already be compliant to v6 by now but I myself (and my employer) have had no need of it.  At least thus far...but grey beard needs to get up-to-speed...will read with interest...