[ale] Do people still roll their own Linux desktops?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Mar 18 12:12:26 EDT 2010

Indeed!  Adobe Flash and 64-bit...sigh...you would think...

Figuring-out the missing API's would be a great project...too bad
my bench is full at the moment.  If/when I get to the point that I could
do some investigation I'd be happy to post findings here -- maybe
someone could pick-up the ball and run with it.  But first I must get
CentOS running on my box...won't even boot from the Live disk
right now (reserved memory error).  I may post that here and see
what shakes-out later today...