[ale] uptime

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed Mar 17 22:38:29 EDT 2010

We had a NT 4.0 PDC that was up since early 2000's...wasn't replaced (or rebooted for that matter) until 2008 when it was finally retired from service.  Needless to say it was a four-star mess...nothing worked right but management was far more afraid of rebooting it than not.  Those of us in engineering just shrugged our shoulders....