[ale] marietta ALE meetings: update

jcpilman at gmail.com jcpilman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 20:17:26 EST 2010

I will put April 6 on my calendar and try to make it.   Damon, thanks for
doing the work to set this up.

...John

On Mar 12, 2010 9:45 AM, "Damon L. Chesser" <damon at damtek.com> wrote:

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 13:40 -0500, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> I have emailed Tom Haas of Abacus Solutions ( www.abacusllc.com ) to
> firm up his offer.  I have asked him if he could commit to the first,
> second, or forth Tuesday of each month in the evening for a meeting for
> ALE.  I will inform the group of the answer and the dates/times of the
> first meeting if the answer is affirmative (boolean:
> Tuesday_meetings=TRUE; Binary, $TUESDAY_MEETINGS=1 ).

I have a commitment on the facilities for the 1st three meetings.  Is
this worth pursuing with such an "iffy" venue?  If so, I purpose the
first Tuesday of the month starting on the 6th.  The first meeting would
be a meet and greet and laying down frame work for future meetings.

--
Damon
damon at damtek.com

See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at