[ale] Stumped-

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:49:54 EST 2010

Ahh! Dustin understands my dilema! It's a mess in bash!

I'm going to keep plugging along at this, but if anyone else has input
I'm happy to hear it.
There's in excess of 10k client directories and there could be several
thousand media files in each. We're about to put some upload
validation in place to make sure that only images and movies go in
their respective directories and the powers that be want this all
cleaned up of dupes beforehand.