[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 03.10.2010 - IRC (room change!)

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Mar 11 02:30:41 EST 2010

On 03/09/2010 03:02 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> My wife got extremely sick and I had to miss the GIT presentation you
> did a couple weeks ago.

Hope she is feeling better.

> If there is enough interest, would you consider doing it for the main
> ALE meeting?
>
> All, is there interest?

I would most certainly be interested in seeing it, as I missed it as
well---client was having some issues.

I've been rather happily using bzr myself---anything that is simple and
stays out of my way keeps me happy.  But if I could understand git a bit
better to interact with other projects that use it more efficiently,
that would also be nice.  I don't foresee myself switching to it, though.

	--- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                                    ☎ (404) 492-6475