[ale] Server Record Keeping

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:15:46 EST 2010

I was going to mention HPs Server Automation tool (nee Opsware SAS) - I've
worked with it for >3 years, and it's awesome!

Of course, it's also expensive and has pretty heavy system requirements, but
it's a great tool, and does *exactly* what you're describing.

-WMM

disclaimer - I worked *for* Opsware and then HP in both Support and
Professional Services; also worked for a customer for 6 months; am back now
to HPSA consulting with an HP partner

--
Warren Myers
http://warrenmyers.com