[ale] OT: Dec For Sale

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Mon Mar 1 00:57:39 EST 2010

Hello Brian, et al,

> Down in Macon, GA my dad has a DEC that we would like to send to a good
> home...

Just FYI for the interested party/purchaser, I now live just south of Macon and am in Macon 2-3 times per week for classes, a client, etc.  That means that if you need a second person to load the machine I'd be happy to help (if our schedule can coincide). At least you wouldn't have to worry about toting someone down to Macon with you.

(right now phone is more reliable than this email address... 478-599-1300)

Cheers,
Robert~