[ale] Anyone using DirecPath for DirectTV?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Jun 30 08:06:23 EDT 2010

Last night my condo association had a presentation from DirecPath which
uses a commercial grade dish on top of the building to tie into the
closets where the cable runs are to the individual units.  (We're in a
midrise building.)   The idea is that this single rooftop dish be used
instead of individual small dishes on balconies the way DirectTV
normally does it.

I'm just curious if anyone on the list has used this service and would
care to comment on it.