[ale] PC shut off

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:42:30 EDT 2010

Ugh. Not fun. My dad had the "bad teeth gene" (no enamel by the time he was
30) and poor guy was allergic to every *caine compound used for pain by
dentistry. Root canal days were something I don't want to remember as he
bare-knuckled it in the chair...

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 06/29/2010 09:16 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > On Tue June 29 2010, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> >> Another crown?  Sounds like you're royally screwed...
> >
> > AAArg!
> > I've got just about the whole royal family in my mouth, I've lost track
> of how
> > many I have, 5,6.. with the price of gold, having them pulled is starting
> > sound lucrative!
> >
> All my gold ones have already broken off and been replaced with
> porcelain crowns. I'm already on the re-treatment cycle for my old root
> canals. Just recently dropped $1500 for one of them.

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits

 Faith is a cop-out. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by
faith, then you are conceding that it can’t be taken on its own merits.
   Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith", 1992