[ale] [OT]where do I get one of these?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:32:39 EDT 2010

now I'm intruiged about the t.27 which is "coming soon".

wantonewantonewantonewantone!!!!!

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Robert Reese <ale at sixit.com> wrote:

> Hello Jim,
>
> Official website: http://www.gordonmurraydesign.com/t25.php
>
> I particularly liked the diorama photos.
>
> (The site is mostly flash, but wisely navigable without it.  JavaScript on
> helps, however.)
>
> Oh, and when you get back from talking to G, can I borrow the keys?  I
> promise to have it back by '11 or so.
>
> R~

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits

 Faith is a cop-out. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by
faith, then you are conceding that it can’t be taken on its own merits.
   Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith", 1992