[ale] Bilski Patent Rejected

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:30:13 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Charles Shapiro
<hooterpincher at gmail.com>wrote:

> The US Supreme Court has officially decided In Re Bilski.  It has at
> least started to hint that software and business methods may not be
> patentable.
> This is really good news if you write or use open-source software.
>
> -- CHS

Yes it is generally very good news.  As usual, groklaw did a good job
covering it.  Here's the link:

Larry

--
"I see design standards that don't tell you how to come up with a good
design (only how to write it down), employee evaluation standards that don't

                                    Tom DeMarco
                                     Slack