[ale] LDAP Experts

Allgood, John jallgood at ohl.com
Thu Jun 24 09:00:09 EDT 2010

Yeah the posix schemas are loaded and I have my ACLs working. I changed my /etc/ldap.conf and set pam_password to exop. Everything work find with changing the password using passwd but now password history and check_password that was borrowed from the ltb-project is not working. I think it has something to do with the format the passwords are stored in. Thanks for the input.

John Allgood
Senior Systems Administrator
OHL Transportation Services
2251 Jesse Jewell Pky. NE
Gainesville, GA 30507
tel: (678) 989-3051  fax: (770) 531-7878

jallgood at ohl.com<mailto:jallgood at ohl.com>
www.ohl.com<http://www.ohl.com>