[ale] GO Windows!!! ;-)

scott boss scott at sboss.net
Tue Jun 22 15:17:24 EDT 2010

It also might be a control of the firmware/drivers so we can make sure
they are good.  In the past (late 90s/early 00s) I had problems
downloading drivers/firmware from third parties.  Either outdated/bad
or additional software was injected into the packages.  Of course the
vendor is the one that takes the blunt of the anger.  So I understand
why they do what they do.  Like it or not I understand.

Sent from my mobile...