[ale] [OT] A vent and whine - ignore with dignity

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Jun 21 07:26:39 EDT 2010

Jim Kinney wrote:
> I feel your frustration, brother. I can chop my bill down and up my
> bandwidth by jumping Speakeasy ship and going Comcast Business class. I
> can't bring myself to do it.

I dumped Comcast (TV) because they were complete idiots.

I went with AT&T Uverse and I have been perfectly happy ever since.
I've dealt with both AT&T Uverse and AT&T DSL support, and I can
honestly say they are most definitely from different worlds.  The AT&T
Uverse techs know their stuff.  The DSL folks must have been trained by
Comcast, they're idiots.

YMMV

--
Until later, Geoffrey