[ale] Flash Video

Sat Jun 19 13:55:20 EDT 2010

Well, you've mixed subjects. The solution to youtube videos is
different than the solution to Flash. Youtube supports HTML5 video.
You should be able to use Youtube will Chrome or Firefox with the
H.264 codec.

I don't know if Gnash supports Flash video. Because of the proprietary
codecs, I doubt it.

On 6/19/10, Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com> wrote:
> What alternatives does one have besides Adobe or Novell/M$ Moonlight? I
> am not able to view youtube videos or other flash videos. I did have (I
> am ashamed to admit it) have moonlight installed on my F12 system. I
> thought VLC was supposed to be able to play flv files but it does not
> and I don't see any errors.

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.