[ale] LTC LUG NUTs wants to become a Satellite group of ALE

jrtroberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:48:53 EDT 2010

Having just spoken to Aaron Ruscetta about this idea, we have concluded
it may be worthwhile to try Skype.  Skype does provide for both audio
and video streams, video only need be in one direction with Skype.  I
will not claim that the qaulity of the stream, ie the picture resolution
or sound quality or frame rate, will be as high as they may be with
other applications, but it is free to use and fairly easy to setup.

I have also seen information on the net that VLC may be an option.
Further research and experimentation will be needed before we can say
for sure what method we will use, but I am confident that between the
two groups we can figure something out.

Joshua Roberts
Founder LTC LUG NUTs