[ale] LTC LUG NUTs wants to become a Satellite group of ALE

Rich DeMARS rich.demars at stonebranch.com
Thu Jun 10 10:44:14 EDT 2010

I for one would love to see such a thing.  With my work schedule and little ones at home, getting down inside the perimeter is just not feasible on a week day evening.  But with the LUG NUTs group being relatively closer and with little traffic, getting there to virtually be part of the ALE meetings would be spot on and completely doable.

Rich DeMARS
IT Manager - Stonebranch, Inc.
P: 678-366-7887 ext:349 - F: 678-366-7717
rich.demars at stonebranch.com
www.stonebranch.com

IT Mission Statement
To provide consistent solutions to the IT
department's customers, so that they have
the tools to help the company remain
profitable.