[ale] printing odd and even pages separately

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Tue Jun 8 17:55:55 EDT 2010

Anyone know of a tool that will let you print all the odd pages of a pdf
document easily?  I want to print back to back, my printer doesn't
support that.  The doc is 110 pages, so listing the page numbers would
be too cumbersome, although I might write a script to do that and
cut/paste that.  I wonder if it could handle that many common separated
pages...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."