[ale] weird error when updating Fedora 12

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Jun 4 17:01:45 EDT 2010

rs at ale.spam.futz.org wrote:
>> At least 12MB needed on the /boot filesystem.
>>
>> The weird thing is, there's 16MB available in /boot.
>>
>> No joy with Google.  Anyone seen this before?  Have a solution, other
>> then reinstall with a larger /boot?
>
> remove some old kernels from /boot?

There's only one kernel in there now.  This is a fresh install and it
was the default chosen by Fedora.

I think I'll move /boot over to /home and as it has much more space
available to see if it really is a space issue.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson