[ale] Cacheing-only nameserver on router

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Jun 4 13:14:21 EDT 2010

A caching only nameserver will work just fine on the LAN as long as the
address it holds is participating in NAT on that LAN.  I would use something
small like dnscache on a router; if you want to also serve DNS for inside
the LAN, you will also want to use djbdns.  I have a few M4 scripts that
make managing DJBDNS easier up on my site at mike.trausch.us/software.

--
Sent from my ADP1 running Android 2.1