[ale] FC13 question

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Jul 30 19:05:28 EDT 2010

Nautilus, for one ;-)

GParted can do some interesting things, too, I'd gather but I've never
tried (to do "interesting things"). Gedit can make your day exciting as
well. Personally, I can easily do as much damage from the CLI if not
more.

I do find it easy sometimes to actually have a root Desktop although, on
this esteemed list, I'm probably in a distinct minority.

If something bad happens, I was never here.
regards,
William