[ale] and Canada?!?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jul 30 09:38:07 EDT 2010

The headline says "including" not "and".  The latter would imply that
Canada isn't a country where the former simply emphasizes the
participation of Canada as a country.

We just got back Sunday from a drive through Saskatchewan (home of
Rouleau a/k/a Dog River) and Manitoba.   Seeing Tim Hortons again
reminded me of the first time I went through Canadian provinces (New
Brunswick, Newfoundland & Nova Scotia) when I kept seeing those
everywhere.   On asking a Canadian what Tim Hortons was she looked at me
exactly the same way you'd look at someone who asked you what McDonald's
is.