[ale] [ANNC] ITT / ALE / Source Freedom Linux Fest: Sat., August 14, 2010

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 20:11:37 EDT 2010

We announced this at the July meeting and I've also posted
notice at the ALE.org site, but here's a friendly reminder:

==================
ITT Tech – CNS Events
in cooperation with
Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts and Source Freedom
presents an

An ALE / SourceFreedom Linux Fest
Saturday, August 14, 9am to 5pm

Hosted by ITT Technical Institute, Atlanta Campus:
485 Oak Place, Atlanta, GA 30349
(At the corner of Atlanta South Parkway and Oak Place)

– Free Linux OS Live/Install Distro Discs Including: Ubuntu,
SUSE, Fedora, CentOS, Puppy Linux, DSL, etc.
– Free Expert Help Installing and Configuring
Linux on your own machine.
– Seminars by Experts on Various Topics
– Free WiFi Available
– Free Drinks and Pizza provided by ITT Tech
– And More!!!

For full details, see (and share!) the event POSTER pdf link
here: <http://ale.org/_share/itt-linuxfestflier-20100814.pdf>

To get involved as a presenter, a contributor or in
any other volunteer capacity, send an email to
Michael Halton <mhalton at itt-tech.edu>