[ale] [ALE-jobs] Ericsson job posting

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Jul 27 08:59:22 EDT 2010

I agree.

All the jobs I've applied for and gotten in the last 10 years or so have
been with MS-Word DOC resumes as that is what the recruiter/HR has
requested.   This is despite the fact all those jobs have been for
UNIX/Linux systems administration.

It's a wonder anyone bothers to post on Ale anymore given that some
churl will always attack the job posting rather than simply disregard it
if they're not interested.   As noted these people do NOT speak for the
whole group.