[ale] scroll integration with man/less

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Jul 20 14:05:50 EDT 2010

Yeah, I *love* that feature. It has something to do with the terminal mode.
Its not ncurses, I think, because I think mouse+curses support works on
xterm.  I.e., you can use the mouse with mc and htop in xterm, I am pretty
sure. Could be wrong, its been an awfully long time since I have used
xterm...

--
Sent from my HTC Dream---Running Froyo!
Thanks, @cyanogen!