[ale] Free, trustworthy, anti-virus software

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Tue Jul 20 12:25:09 EDT 2010

And while sorta on the subject, how about a firewall?
ZoneAlarm seems to have become rather piggy too and I
remember a nasty bug it had a couple of years ago (DNS).
Doesn't work on Win2k anymore either.  How is Comodo's?
Or is the Windows Firewall that showed up in XP sp2 or sp3
(whatever it was...) "good enough?"  Thanks, -kc