[ale] Request to Reduce Off Topic Posts

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Mon Jul 12 23:16:44 EDT 2010

My 2 cents (48 cents adjusted for inflation, indexed to 1st class
postage)

It makes sense to change the subject line when the subject changes.

I think the OT stuff reduces when there are more on-topic things to
discuss.

I agree with Steve Blevins about how it is the OT stuff that draws us
together.  Maybe we could get it out of our systems if we had more
face-time off-line meetings.  I admit I am not the most deft at getting
to the actual meetings, but I have the best of intentions.

I promise to post 90% on-topic and only 10% OT for the next month.