[ale] Request to Reduce Off Topic Posts

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:47:07 EDT 2010

Tell it to Google.

But really, it doesn't make sense to change the subject of an email to
start a new thread. If you have a different topic to talk about then
start a new thread. "Was this" and "Used to be that" parentheticals
are just as annoying as having to re-mute the thread.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59