[ale] Off topic - And now, Arizona (and now, BEYOND)

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Fri Jul 9 18:18:53 EDT 2010

Hello Jim,

Friday, July 9, 2010, 5:17:34 PM, you wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Greg Clifton <gccfof5 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hey Larrry,

>> Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Vogon?

> HHGTTG - Vogons destroyed the earth to put in a transgalactic-freeway  thus
> begining Aurther Dent's strange and hilarous adventures.

They are also galactically well-known for their poetry; I recommend all left-threaded and right-threaded wingnut politicos and wanna-bees be well-versed in their prose, and if they are not I strongly recommend they be required to take an immersion course as a prerequisite for their running.  Depite being a Libertino, I'd even go so far as to support a Constitutional Amendment forcing them to do just that. ;c)

Don't forget your towel,
R~