[ale] MOST, was: Re: I am so tired of Linux Fanatics

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:12:36 EDT 2010

It's not usually installed by default. Which is a real shame, because
most rocks. But that is why I set the environment variable the way I
do. I can carry my bashrc with me wherever I go and if most is there
then I get it. If not, *shrug*.

Oh, and a slight tweak that I keep forgetting to put in:

[ -e "`which most 2>/dev/null`" ] && export PAGER='most'

Keep the thing from complaining when most isn't present.