[ale] Servlets and NetBeans and .jars, oh my!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 09:38:53 EDT 2010

Wow! $3 for an 8oz cup of crappy coffee. That's $48/gallon!!!!

That would fund some _serious_ monorail building!

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 9:12 AM, drifter <drifter at oppositelock.org> wrote:

> Can you imagine the outrage if gasoline cost as much as Starbuck's
> cofee?
>
> Sean

> On Friday 02 July 2010 16:55:24 Jim Kinney wrote:
>
> > I can't come up with a snarky enough moniker for "drinkers of stupidly
> > overpriced burnt coffee"
> >
> > I can't recall who said it but "people are paying for a cup of coffee
> >  what they wouldn't pay for a sandwich just a few years ago thanks to
> >  Starbucks".
> >
> > Mocha Frappochino = $0.01 of ice, $0.10 coffee, $0.08 chocolate syrup,
> >  $0.03 whipped cream = $3.98 sale price.

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits

 Faith is a cop-out. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by
faith, then you are conceding that it can’t be taken on its own merits.
   Dan Barker, "Losing Faith in Faith", 1992