[ale] Servlets and NetBeans and .jars, oh my!

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:58:07 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm trying to get back into the Java world, and since it's been a
decade since I last looked at it, I'm at a loss as to where to
start.  I'm pretty sure that I've retained enough about Java the
language to be ok, but the whole Java ecosystem has
grown around the language, and I don't know where to start.

Does anyone know of some good roadmaps and overviews of the various
Java things so that I can decide what I need to learn first?

Thanks,

--
Pete Hardie
--------