[ale] rsync exclude list

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Jul 1 06:05:13 EDT 2010

On Wed June 30 2010, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> I think that I will use these files because that is far more flexible.
> For example, one of my exclude rules is '*.iso', but then I have to
> manually sync the ISO images that *do* matter, so... yep, time to switch
> to this thing now that I have learned about it.

that's what I like about this list, someone always has a good answer!
I'm not that technical, and all my ISO files are in just the software folder,
which I do want to exclude. But that filter could also be used for *.mpeg...
*.mp3... any range of files, that is GOOD to know!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800