[ale] OT: Firefox just keeps reloading GMail

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Feb 24 19:21:19 EST 2010

On 2/24/2010 12:36 PM, Michael B. Trausch wrote:

> That said, I don't know that I'll switch back even after Firefox adopts
> the multiprocess structure that Chrome has started with.  The UI in
> Chrome is so small and light that Firefox just looks bulky to me.

I just installed Chrome for the first time; had been avoiding it for a
while now, due to being set in my Firefoxy ways.

My first impression was holycrapthisthingisreallyfast.  Wait'll I
have 15 or 20 tabs open, though.

-- JK

--
We Americans are a freedom-loving people, and nothing says "freedom"
like Getting Away With It. -- Guy Forsyth, "Long Long Time"