[ale] OT: Firefox just keeps reloading GMail

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Wed Feb 24 06:14:28 EST 2010

On Tue February 23 2010, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> > I have noscript & adBlock plugins. I can do gmail, but I CAN'T do youtube
> > videos anymore.. either comes back with a DONE link, or just a black
> > screen. not blank, BLACK.
>
> Check that NoScript allows yimg.com and ytimg.com

actually, that was already there. I also tried opera, and it does the same
thing, so I'm thinking it is more system-wide than a firefox issue.. Couild
it be my router & port forwarding? I port forward http port 80 to this very
box, but I'm not sure what else it could be. I am running dd-wrt V24-sp2
uptime 76 days.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800