[ale] UDP port 11011, anyone know what it is?

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Feb 23 03:40:30 EST 2010

I am seeing some _really_ suspect net activity at a client site, and am
finding little.  (Note, net is a Windows net---that's out of my hands,
unfortunately.)

Does anyone know what UDP 11011 is used for and why a system would be
sending packets to different machines at a regular (30 second) interval
on that port?  I have yet to make any sense of the data in the packets.

	--- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                                    ☎ (404) 492-6475