[ale] Open Fire on Windows Viruses

Stephen R. Blevins srblevi at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 19 19:36:35 EST 2010

Aaron,
I agree that this is a better improvement than I had conceived.

Use of the phrase "commercial software" might be confused with the
Microsoft use of the term to exclude open source software from business
use.  I would recommend the phrase "software from proprietary sources."
I know.  It sounds wordy.  However, as often as you are using it, it
might just make the point by dint of repetition, if nothing else.

Also, in the legal area, DRM isn't the only source of loss of user
freedom.  Before there was DRM one of the really big obstacles was the
restrictions on use, modification, and examination listed in End User
License Agreements (EULA's).  Don't  know if you want to make that point.

Stephen R. Blevins
srblevi at worldnet.att.net