[ale] Security and OSS

Dustin Puryear dpuryear at puryear-it.com
Fri Feb 19 11:04:37 EST 2010

As far as "conflating bugs with security flaws", I think the two are generally highly related with the exception that security flaws can sometimes be the result of a design issue or a specific bug (implementation issue).

In other words, I think you can generally relate the two.

---
Puryear IT, LLC - Baton Rouge, LA - http://www.puryear-it.com/
Active Directory Integration : Web & Enterprise Single Sign-On
Identity and Access Management : Linux/UNIX technologies

Download our free ebook "Best Practices for Linux and UNIX Servers"
http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices/