[ale] OT: DeKalb Sets Public Meeting On Comcast

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Feb 19 08:52:47 EST 2010

Of course it's not limited to Comcast.  I have a friend that went to work for one of the Satellite companies.  They did give them a few weeks of training before they put them on the floor but once they got to the floor it turned out they had trained them on only one of three internal systems required to do the job.  If they didn't train them on how to use their own tools I imagine they didn't train them very well for what was out in the field.