[ale] rpm.pbone.net

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Wed Feb 17 09:22:21 EST 2010

Can someone run me through what the current situation is w.r.t. Red Hat
and Red-Hat-derived distributions and package repositories?  I am seeing
situations where people seem to go "RPM fishing" from the Internet's
hinterlands and others seem to have to add this or that repository to a
list in order to obtain such-and-such a package via yum.  This stuff
isn't part of a Gentooista's world, which is why it lies out in my fringes.

- Jeff