[ale] [OT] good FREE windisease anti-virus software (Thanx!)

m-aaron-r aaron at pd.org
Tue Feb 16 22:07:01 EST 2010

On 2010/02/16, at 20:57 , Jim Popovitch wrote:
> No, more like a formal web page.
> -Jim P.

Greatly appreciate the encouragement.

I agree that these points could be helpful resource
as a linked page on the ALE site.

Of course, before posting them there I can promise to
change the references for MS and its products to
politically correct terms.  I also need to make sure
Jan Gannon is OK with the presentation on the first
few points since the ideas there were borrowed
from his site.  I'm seeing a couple places do a
little fine tuning as well.

I'll do all that and re-post the copy for final comments
and adjustments before posting.  If y'all have another
point paragraph that you think should be included,
please send it along.

Thanks!
peace
aaron