[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 2010.02.17 - LLVM

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Mon Feb 15 16:29:21 EST 2010

The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech presents

"LLVM"
  by Chad D. Kersey

Feb. 17th, 2010, 7:00 PM
College of Computing Building, room 16

Overview:

  LLVM is a modern open source compiler infrastructure developed by
Chris Lattner at UIUC and later Apple, along with a large development
community. LLVM enables the development of compilers and compiler-like
software projects. In this presentation I'll explore the history of the
LLVM project, inform the audience of the many projects it is an integral
part of, and close by demonstrating just how easy LLVM's APIs make some
common program analyses.

Upcoming presentations and events:

  2010.02.24:  git
  2010.03.03:  svn
  2010.03.10:  IRC
  2010.03.17:  Music Encoding
  2010.04.03:  Installfest 45

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Curtin       | "If you understood everything I said, you'd be me."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Miles Davis