[ale] sometimes whining helps

drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Mon Feb 15 09:22:52 EST 2010

Last week I bitched to saix.net that I was tired of the spam
coming from one of their servers. I also suggested to my ISP
that perhaps they might cut off the entire domain.
I'm not certain which whiney letter did the trick, but I actually
got a response back from saix.net that identified the spamming
user. It will be interesting to see if telkomsa (the sub domain
providing service to the offending computer) actually reports
back to me on what they have done to deal with the spam.

sean