[ale] [OT] good FREE windisease anti-virus software

Jan Gannon jan at aditservices.com
Sat Feb 13 16:14:17 EST 2010

Good day,
I've had a number of clients get infected while running AVG free, I don't
recomend it further. Lately I have been running M$ Security Essentials on
all the windows PCs I come into contact with, it seems to be doing a good
job. Malwarebytes.org is a common install for me on client PCs to clean up
their messes. Next I ask that they stay away from "the big blue E" and have
them install and use Google chrome for all the day to day browsing, unless
the site requires IE to function (mortgage banking sites...) Finally, I send
them to my 6 practical tips for preventing infection
http://www.aditservices.com

Have a great weekend,

Jan G.
jan at aditservices.com